The entire world has been left in utter shock after details emerged of an online game that targets teen and pushes them to take their lives
According to reports, when a player signs up for the game, they are assigned an administrator who provides them with a daily task to complete for 50 days. They are required to send photographic proof of each completed task. The game which is said to have originated from Russia is responsible for the suicides of over 100 teens. This is appalling to say the least.
Just last week details emerged of how a 16-year-old boy committed suicide in his Kamukunji house after playing the said game. This left the entire nation in utter shock, with most left wondering what is becoming of the world.
The game starts in the creepiest way possible.
“I want to play the game. Are you sure? There’s no way back.” Then you are in!
That is how the game begins. It has teens completing a number of tasks over a 50-day period, the last one being to kill yourself. This is the newest twist to suicide pacts that are being shared among vulnerable teens online.
We have exclusively gathered details on these tasks that are performed during the course of 50 days. See the list below. Please note that some of the items may disturbing to some.
Complete List Of Blue Whale Tasks/Challenges that a kid must achieve in the game.
1. Carve with a razor “f57” on your hand, send a photo to the curator.
2. Wake up at 4.20 a.m. and watch psychedelic and scary videos that curator sends you.
3. Cut your arm with a razor along your veins, but not too deep, only 3 cuts, send a photo to the curator.
4. Draw a whale on a sheet of paper, send a photo to curator.
5. If you are ready to “become a whale”, carve “YES” on your leg. If not, cut yourself many times (punish yourself).
6. Task with a cipher.
7. Carve “f40” on your hand, send a photo to curator.
8. Type “#i_am_whale” in your VKontakte status.
9. You have to overcome your fear.
10. Wake up at 4:20 a.m. and go to a roof (the higher the better)
11. Carve a whale on your hand with a razor, send a photo to curator.
12. Watch psychedelic and horror videos all day.
13. Listen to music that “they” (curators) send you.
14. Cut your lip.
15. Poke your hand with a needle many times
16. Do something painful to yourself, make yourself sick.
17. Go to the highest roof you can find, stand on the edge for some time.
18. Go to a bridge, stand on the edge.
19. Climb up a crane or at least try to do it
20. The curator checks if you are trustworthy.
21. Have a talk “with a whale” (with another player like you or with a curator) in Skype.
22. Go to a roof and sit on the edge with your legs dangling.
23. Another task with a cipher.
24. Secret task.
25. Have a meeting with a “whale.”
26. The curator tells you the date of your death and you have to accept it.
27. Wake up at 4:20 a.m. and go to rails (visit any railroad that you can find).
28. Don’t talk to anyone all day.
29. Make a vow that “you’re a whale.”
30-49. Everyday you wake up at 4:20am, watch horror videos, listen to music that “they” send you, make 1 cut on your body per day, talk “to a whale.”
50. Jump off a high building. Take your life.
The more a player is pulled into the game, the more compelled they feel to compete the entire challenge. That is how the creators have managed to get the players hooked.
Investigations into the game are still underway however there is something we can all do in the meantime-be our sister’s and brother’s keeper.
Please vigilant of all your friends and siblings, if you notice any withdrawn behavior, do take the time to find out what is going on with them.
1421 Total Views 5 Views Today