Each and every relationship has its phases and will not always be exciting. After a few months and when the ‘honeymoon stage’ is over, couples feel as if they are putting in work into the relationship like a job.
This is usually the time that most people break up. However if you can identify the signs before it is too late, you can find a way to save the relationship.
Below are signs that you have to look out for and indicators that you need to save your relationship ASAP
1. You have stopped putting effort into anything including dressing.
2. Everyone else is more exciting than your other half.
3. Sex feels like a chore not something you look forward to.
4. Only one of you puts the effort for doing things together.
5. A future together doesn’t excite you any more.
6. Keep doing the same things over and over again and the routine is tiring.
7. Use alone time as an excuse to hold a party with fun people.
8. Chances are you have also become boring so you bore each other.
9. You constantly remind each other about the interesting things you used to do when you started dating.
10. You envy your single friends.