After reading the article by David on http://www.theinsyder.com/12-things-dudes-wish-their-chics-knew/… It got me thinking, do chics also have things that they wish dudes knew? Hmmmm…
Without much thought, I started off by “Googling” this topic and believe you me, yes, we have something to share with jamaaz!
It would appear that women are not that difficult to understand after all. Just try to keep the communication channel open and see how things fall into place.So think of this piece as my “Hit ’em up Style” reply to the piece that David did a while ago.
To make things simple for the guys out there (I understand that most dudes are slow on these matters), here’s a guide of some of the things honiez wish dudes automatically understood:
1. We know dudes are low in EQ (Emotional Quotient) but make an effort to understand emotions. But remember we don’t like jamaaz who can’t control their emotions. Cry babies (oops dudes) are not what we are exactly looking at in life.
2. When we talk, pay attention to what we are saying. Don’t just nod your head and continue watching the football match on television.
3. Your mother might be great in the kitchen and can whip up gourmet dishes in no time. But sorry we can’t go on listening to your running commentary on her remarkable culinary skills.
4. We believe in the power of communication. So, talk, fight, but don’t just go into ‘silent’ mode. Leave that mode to your mobile phones.
5 All of us love a dash of chivalry in our partners. So be courteous and show us that you are well brought-up.
6 Don’t brag. Showing off really acts against you. Be subtle about your fat wallet, your big screen TV and the like. That shows your class.
7. Don’t think that you own us. So, behave accordingly. Like men folk, we also like our own space.
8. Romance comes naturally to us. We love it when a dude expresses his love. So, please show us that you love. Say it through flowers, dinners, gifts and of course count surprises as an important element of our DNA. Understand these basic points and act accordingly
9. Don’t try to give us lessons on moral science. And for heaven’s sake don’t comment on a low-neckline dress. That’s a very cheap thing to do.
10. Don’t crack jokes on our family members, close friends. Show your great sense of humour with a touch of sensibility.
By J Muthoni
Additional Information: Internet
Pix Credit: Tumblr