Breaking up with someone is never easy, but like most things that have a beginning relationships also have an end. Why do most guys use lame break-up lines just to make their soon to be exes feel worse than they already feel?
When you are ending things with someone there is always a reason that triggered the break up; whether it’s the constant nagging, being cheated on or your just tired of the drama and soap opera in your life.
Your relationship sometimes is rated by the break-up line used on you. If an awesome one was used then the both of you had something but if some of these lines are dropped on you then it was just lame:
- Is it hot in here or is this relation suffocating me?
- Do you believe in love in first sight? How about misery after three years?
- You are perfect in every way, just not for me.
- Hey baby, are you being followed? Because I’ve been seeing people behind your back
- Maybe this is not the right time for us.
- Really, our time together has just more expensive than your worth.
- We are just at different points of our life now.
- I just can’t handle the distance…sorry.
- I’m going to be a priest.
- I just need to find myself and I can’t do that with you around
- I have been sentenced to life imprisonment so this can’t go on.
- You deserve better and so do I.
- I think you feel more than I do because I’m not feeling you.
- We should be free to meet our ‘special someone’
- I found someone who completes me way more than you do.
- My optician says I should see other people.
- I care about you, but I just don’t find my heart jumping out of my chest when I see you anymore
Do you have other lame break-up lines? Share!
By Charles Gituro
Next Article >>> 3 Ways To End Your Relationship Without A Fight